When looking for a dentist for your whole family, it’s important to choose a dental health professional that can serve everyone’s needs—no matter what age. Dr. LeBlanc of Family Dental on Louetta does just that. He has over 25 years of practicing experience and at least two decades worth of time served to local patients. Your Spring dentist is here to serve you and your loved ones effective, compassionate dental care.
Excellent Dental Services for The Whole Family
Infants & Toddlers
We hope that all parents understand the importance of taking care of baby teeth—that means bringing your children to the dentist at an early age. We can keep track of your child’s developing baby and incoming adult teeth so that they develop into their correct places. If you have a baby or toddler, our office will help take care of their mouth in these ways:
- Begin a long-lasting, trusting relationship between your child and the dentist.
- Examine their mouth for dental issues early on.
- Communicate with parents about how to properly care for baby teeth at home.
As children advance into grade school, having straightened teeth in their correct positions becomes important not only for their self-confidence, but their health as well. You’ll find that their hormones will change right along with their teeth. Since their smile is always developing, it’s important to take your kids to visit their family dentist in Spring often. We offer orthodontic options that can adjust their teeth to the right places, just like modern Invisalign can offer these benefits for your teen:
- A practically invisible straightening treatment that none of their peers can tell they’re wearing.
- The ability to be removed to enjoy your favorite foods and clean your teeth properly.
- Comfortably shift your teeth in a shorter amount of time than traditional orthodontics.
Believe it or not, the most profound dental problem that adults face is gum disease. Your gums should be healthy, pink, and firm. Once gums are infected with dental bacteria and debris, they will become red, swollen, and sensitive. If gum disease continues to advance, you increase your chances of not only losing your teeth, but developing serious conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and strokes. Dr. LeBlanc can help keep your gums healthy in these ways:
- Professional cleanings and dental exams of your teeth and gums.
- Deep, revitalizing scaling and root planing to reverse the health of your gums.
- Recommend more frequent in-depth cleanings when gum disease is present.
As you age, the chances of you losing your teeth increase. Luckily, if you do happen to lose a tooth or even several, Family Dental on Louetta has a variety of restorative options that can help rebuild your smile:
- We can re-stabilize a damaged tooth before it’s lost.
- We can place dental implants to replace one, two, three, or even a full arch of teeth.
- We can bridge two or three crowns together to replace consecutive missing teeth.
Contact Family Dental on Louetta
When it comes to taking care of your teeth, it’s important to practice good dental health throughout your whole life. Contact our office so that we can help you do just that—no matter what age you or your loved ones are.