We know, high school is hard enough! If you’re not in a large social circle, the name of the game is to fly under the radar. The last thing you want to do is fill your mouth with metal brackets and wires for “the best four years of your life.” If you’ve been avoiding fixing your misaligned smile because you’d rather not risk the torment that could follow getting traditional braces, consider getting Invisalign in Spring from Family Dental on Louetta.
How Can Invisalign in Chicago Help the Youth?
High school has always been a challenging time for young adults. Now with social media, there are more factors that play into confidence issues than parents can even imagine. The Invisalign Teen Confidence Survey helps display how metal braces are a major cause of low self-esteem for teens across the country. It also exemplifies why Invisalign clear aligners are the right choice over braces. You or your teen can benefit from Invisalign in these ways:
- 92% of teens feel that undergoing a traditional metal brace treatment would keep them from fitting in with their peers.
- Teens wearing Invisalign clear aligners are two times more likely to have a boost in self-esteem while in treatment than teens that have metal braces.
- In the hands of a dentist in Spring like Kelly LeBlanc, Invisalign can be just as effective as traditional braces.
- Invisalign cost is comparable to metal braces and are included under most dental insurance policies.
- Teens wearing Invisalign are 68% less likely to be teased than those wearing traditional braces.
- Orthodontist have reported to Invisalign that teens are more reliable in wearing the aligners than adults are, they are wearing their aligners for 21 hours per day, just as recommended.
Boost Your Teens Self Confidence
Invisalign Teen aligners are made of smooth, clear plastic that’s practically invisible to just about everyone—except trained dental professionals of course! Most people will not even notice you are wearing them. Teens can genuinely enjoy making memories with their friends. Smiling in pictures that will be posted on Facebook and laughing among your peers will never feel more comfortable during a straightening treatment.
Metal braces can be restricting on your diet, with your dental professional advising you not to chew gum or eat popcorn, even when you visit the movies with your friends. Invisalign is totally removable and allows you to your favorite foods you want whenever you want. You can also easily brush and floss your teeth to keep up a good oral hygiene routine.
Metal braces can hold you back from playing sports or expand your horizons by playing a musical instrument. Invisalign allows you to do all of your favorite activities without worrying.
Get Started with Invisalign Today!
Have you rethought your orthodontic options? Straightening your teeth has never been easier! Especially in a critical time in your high school years, why wouldn’t you? You can experience the long-lasting results for years to come throughout college and while starting your career as a young adult. In fact, studies have shown that a straight, beautiful smile may actually help you land that job!
If you’re interested in exploring the possibilities that Invisalign poses for you, contact your cosmetic dentist in Spring for more information.