Welcome to the practice blog of Kelly M. LeBlanc DDS! Your Spring, TX dentist wishes to use this website to keep his patients up to date on the latest in modern dentistry specific to our own practice. Come back often to read about interesting dental topics, and contact us with ideas of what you’d like to see posted here.
The blog will have a broad focus
While Dr. LeBlanc and his professional team have many things to tell you about, this blog aims to encourage 2-way communication between dentist and patient. We know what you need to know, but you should tell us what you want to know about in the field of dentistry and how it can help you and your family.
So, what interests you most about:
- bone structure
- oral cancer screening
- dental phobia and sedation dentistry
- dental procedures such as root canals, tooth-colored fillings or gum disease therapy
- family dentistry, fluoride treatments and dental sealants
- cosmetic treatments such as professional teeth whitening and Invisalign clear braces
- restorations such as fixed bridgework, dentures and innovative dental implants
The list could go on and on because dentistry is so much more than x-rays, cleanings and fillings.
Take for example, laser dentistry. Dr. LeBlanc has a special interest and extended training in that amazing branch of dentistry. A member of the Academy of Laser Dentistry, Dr. LeBlanc employs Nite Lase laser therapy to tighten soft tissues at the back of the throat that obstruct a patient’s airway, leading the snoring and breathing cessation professionals call sleep apnea. The procedure is comfortable, fast and often negates the need for more invasive therapies such as CPAP machines or oral appliances.
Additionally, Dr. LeBlanc offers sedation dentistry. Particularly important for people who struggle with fear of the dentist, Dr. LeBlanc delivers expert and fully monitored oral and IV sedation options, as well as traditional local anesthesia and nitrous oxide, or laughing gas.
Your Spring, TX dentist takes time to listen to patient goals and to incorporate them into a comprehensive treatment plan which addresses both health concerns and things of appearance as well. He works with each individual to decide what cosmetic dental service will produce a winning, lasting smile.
Our dental services
Dr. LeBlanc offers:
- professional teeth whitening for effective brightening of stained enamel
- composite resin bonding to fill cracks, chips, gaps and uneven tooth shape and size
- porcelain veneers, ceramic shells that cover smile imperfections and add a measure of strength
- smile makeovers, custom combinations of services to achieve totally new looks
- Invisalign clear braces, a very discreet way to straighten smiles through innovative orthodontics
- modern dental implants, the most natural looking, feeling and functioning tooth replacement available
What would you like to know?
Your Spring, TX dentist and his team of professionals want some suggestions. When you come for your next appointment, let us know what you would like to read about in our practice blog.
If it’s time for your 6-month exam and cleaning, contact the Spring, TX office for an appointment.